Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hi!

I'm Vicky Carr - journalist, writer, home-owner and, as of now, blogger.

In this blog, you'll find news and opinions (all mine) about Leeds and its surroundings. Whether you live in the area, are planning a visit, are a former Loiner (yes, apparently that's what we're called) or just happened upon the blog, I hope you'll find it useful. Or at least an entertaining diversion while you try to find flights from Leeds-Bradford to the capital of Italy.

I also have opinions about politics, society and - unsurprisingly - the world of journalism which I will no doubt foist upon you from time to time. Feel free to disagree with me, or let me know if you think I'm just the cleverest person you've ever met, virtually or otherwise, and I shall no doubt reciprocate. I'm nice like that.

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment